The White Bear Animal Hospital team is very proud to announce that
We won a Better Business Bureau (BBB) 2012 – 2013 Integrity Award!
We were one of only five companies in Minnesota and North Dakota to receive this prestigious award. Our award was for Category I (1 – 10 employees).
According to the BBB: The Better Business Bureau of Minnesota and North Dakota Integrity Awards recognize and publicly acknowledge companies who display exemplary levels of ethics, customer service and integrity in all aspects of their operations, in their:
- Behavior toward customers, employees and suppliers, shareholders and communities;
- Adherence to truthful and honorable advertising and sales practices; and
- Noteworthy contributions to their industries and communities.
The awards were announced on Monday, October 29, 2012 at the Minnesota History Center in St. Paul as part of the BBB’s + Centennial Gala. We were fortunate to have our entire team in attendance. If there had been an additional award for team enthusiasm, we definitely would have won!
We want to thank all of our clients and our surrounding community for their overwhelming support. The trust they have placed in us is invaluable and not taken lightly.
Videos related to our BBB Integrity Award are available below.
- To read Dr. Dalton’s acceptance speech, click here.
- Thanks to Alan Naumann and Memory Vision for creating the finalists’ profile videos for the BBB free of charge.
The other BBB 2012 – 2013 Integrity Award winners were: